Student Showcase Recital Photo Gallery
JC Music offers our students performance opportunities through our Student Showcase Concerts. Each April, we hold a themed Student Showcase and each October, we have our annual ”Spooktacular Student Showcase” filled with all spooky music and everyone in costume.
Taking music lessons and never giving students a chance to showcase what they have learned is like becoming a chef and never having an opportunity to cook for anyone! Most music stores don’t give their students these opportunities to shine and show how much they have progressed. We look forward to seeing all of our students perform, as this is a lifelong benefit from the program we provide.
Benefits from Performing in a JC Music Showcase:
1. Parents and grandparents get to watch and hear the child’s progress
2. Performing gives the student a chance to shine as they achieve a goal
3. Performing boosts self-confidence and gives a sense of pride and accomplishment
4. Getting feedback from an audience is often very motivating to students
5. Hearing more advance students perform may inspire them to work toward a higher level
Showcases are empowering!
Click Any of the Showcases listed below to open the photo gallery!