Congratulations to our 2nd Annual JC Music – Yale School of Music Solo Competition Winners!
|The Winners are: |
- Thomas C. Duffy – Yale University, Director of Bands
- Greg Bell – Great Oak School, Oxford – Director of bands and JC Music’s 2010 Music Educator of the Year
- Robert Smith – Music Director, Foote School, New Haven. CMEA High School String Chairman
- Andrew Maust – Music Director, Augusta Lewis Troup School, New Haven.
- Veronica Germain – Director of the Central Connecticut Civic Youth orchestra and String teacher in the Farmington Schools since 1992.
Grand Prize – $500 Cash Award
2nd Place – $200 JC Music Gift Card
3rd Place – $100 JC Music Gift Card
4th Place – $75 JC Music Gift Card
5th Place – $50 JC Music Gift Card
JC Music’s prestigious panel of judges.
Front row 1-r Veronica Germain, Tom Duffy, Andrew Maust, Robert Smith & Greg Bell.
Back row 2-r JC Music President: JC Caillouette, Yale School of Music Community Programs
director: John Miller